Apprentice Technician (Commercial Vehicles)
A fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a Level 2 & 3 VCQ and VRQ in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
Applying theoretical knowledge learnt at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy as well as practical experience gained in the workplace, you will support the workshop team by:
- Assisting with repairing and maintaining all buses and coaches in line with contract, warranty and VOSA requirements to ensure roadworthiness of all vehicles.
- To prepare vehicles for MOT test.
- Preparing new vehicles for certification and customer hand over.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations at all times.
- Undertake all work in line with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Complete all relevant documentation and adhere to work instructions in line with company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Computer literate.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or email: email@example.com