Bi Lingual Technical Sales and Ordering Processor (German language)
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses one of the leading global manufacturers of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
- To check, amend and translate new vehicle technical specifications before placing orders with the factory.
- To coordinate and answer general and technical factory queries.
- Provide order updates to all relevant departments and third parties.
- To train colleagues on the use of the vehicle configurator.
- Coordinate with the factory regarding any changes to the technical specification of standard vehicles.
- To carry out other administration tasks to fulfil the job requirements.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a commercial subject.
- Experience in general office administration.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is essential.
- Proven ability to communicate with colleagues and third parties at all levels.
- Comprehensive understanding of Daimler processes and guidelines is desirable.
- A general technical knowledge of commercial vehicles is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of general IT software applications specifically MS Office and SAP.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory UK holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover and Life Assurance
- Access to our Mercedes-Benz car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter including details of your current salary to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at email@example.com.