As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
- To carry out body/chassis repairs in line with manufacturers guidelines and company procedures.
- To carry out assessment of body/chassis repairs.
- To report labour times and parts required to enable the service advisors to raise quotations.
- To liaise with insurance assessors to ensure work is carried out within budget and to their requirements.
- Preparation of new vehicles for handover.
- To ensure customer commitments are met within required deadlines.
- To document all work via a DMS system.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Hold a recognised Motor Industry Apprenticeship.
- Proven experience in a bodyshop environment.
- A PCV driving licence is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary depending on skill level and experience.
- A working week of 42 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter including details of current salary to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or alternatively email: email@example.com