We’re recruiting: Customer Service Advisor
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland. As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection. In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
We are looking for a professional customer focused individual to join our customer service team. The main tasks will be:
- To cover service reception, making initial contact with the customer.
- Document the vehicle problems and define and co-ordinate the scope of work to be carried out, obtaining the customers approval.
- Check the vehicle for any damage on arrival and record the details.
- Check for any warranty or goodwill claims.
- Clarify and ensure availability of crucial parts.
- Contact the customer with regular updates regarding the progress of the work.
- Co-ordinate the vehicle handover with the customer and explain the work performed.
- Hold a level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration.Experience within a demanding customer facing environment.
- Commercial vehicle technical knowledge is desirable.
- Proven experience of MS Office applications is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP and other Daimler specific packages is desirable.
- Ability to communicate with customers both face to face and by telephone.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft
Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org