Driver – based in Coventry (PCV licence essential)
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, the largest European subsidiary of Daimler AG. We are part of Europe's largest bus and coach manufacturer Daimler Buses, one of the leading global players.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution to the outcome? At Daimler, teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow. You are very welcome to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
- Collection and delivery of vehicles to and from locations within the UK and occasionally mainland Europe.
- To move vehicles around the business premises ensuring they are left safe and secure once parked.
- Collection and drop off of customers or visitors.
- Delivery and collection of parts or post to required locations around the UK depending on business requirements.
- To carry out or assist with vehicle handovers to customers as required.
- Work within the legal Health and Safety requirements, maintaining a safe and clean working environment at all times and reporting any risks or accidents immediately.
- A current PCV licence is essential.
- Hold a full driver CPC qualification.
- Previous experience of PCV driving duties.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Experience of vehicle handovers is desirable.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Must hold a valid UK passport.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
- A working week of 42 hours on a 2 shift system between 06.00 and 19.00 Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory UK holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover and Life Assurance
- Access to our Mercedes-Benz car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or email: email@example.com