We’re recruiting: Financial Controller
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
We are looking to recruit an agile, driven, and enthusiastic individual to join our Finance team to carry out the following tasks:
- To assist with the preparation of actual monthly results, analysis of the results and reporting to local government and the group.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual planning figures, reviewing against actuals and reporting any risks.
- Preparing management information for example vehicle margins, customer turnover, personnel costs, overheads, WIP and goodwill costs.
- Generating parts stock reports, planning stock counts and attending counts when required.
- Identify and implement cost savings and efficiencies and perform ad hoc projects as required.
- Report KPI’s to local management.
- Maintain and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Proven experience of working in a Controlling role within a multi-national corporation.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft
Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU
or email: email@example.com