Financial Controlling Apprentice
A great opportunity to join our Finance team and gain valuable work experience while achievingan AAT Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Accounting
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses one of the leading global manufacturers of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and study towards an AAT level 2 and level 3 Diploma in Accounting while undertaking the following duties:
- Assisting with the preparation of actual monthly results.
- Analysing and reporting the monthly results to local management and group.
- Assisting with the preparation of planning figures during the year.
- Supporting the preparation of management information including vehicle margins, overhead costs, aftersales results and goodwill costs.
- Planning and attending parts stock counts.
- Maintain and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts.
- Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing of employee expense claims.
- Other ad hoc projects.
- Minimum GCSE Grade 6 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience of working in an accounts environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus statutory UK holidays.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.