We’re recruiting: Fleet Technician based in Morden Wharf, London
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners.
Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
- To carry out diagnostic, repairs and maintenance duties on customer vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
- To communicate with the Fleet Controller regarding vehicle repair status and ensuring deadlines are met.
- To carry out inspections to VOSA or Mercedes-Benz required standards.
- Documenting all work in the dealer management system.
- To attend customers premises and breakdowns and where possible carry out emergency repairs.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards and in compliance with legal standards as well as ensuing all relevant health and safety laws and policies are followed.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Hold a recognised Motor Industry Apprenticeship in vehicle engineering or equivalent.
- An in depth practical knowledge of mechanical and electrical workings of a wide range of vehicles.
- Ability to inspect a vehicle to VOSA standards.
- A PCV driving licence is desirable.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Annual salary up to £37,200 depending on skill level and experience (excluding overtime).
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday. Normal business hours are between 6.00am to 7.00pm.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter including details of current salary to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org