We’re recruiting: New Vehicle and Demo Co-ordinator
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes- Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners.
Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our
business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
- Responsible for new vehicle delivery process management, through coordination between sales department and workshop.
- Management of new vehicle and demonstrator logistics.
- Ensure vehicles are presented for demo or customer handover in a timely manner.
- Register vehicles and maintain records according to customer requirements.
- Prepare new vehicle hand over packs for customers, ensuring that all necessary documents are included.
- Analyse vehicle handover forms in order to produce and distribute an analysis of the feedback.
- Maintain vehicle files and vehicle database.
- Timely ordering of new vehicle warranty packages.
- Experience of working within a Sales Administration/Sales Support environment.
- A good standard of administration skills which is demonstrated through relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to communicate with colleagues and third parties at all levels.
- Knowledge of the vehicle industry is essential, ideally in a commercial vehicle environment.
- Bus and coach industry knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- A working knowledge of how to tax and register vehicles would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in the use of general IT software applications including MS Office Word and Excel.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft
Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU
or email: email@example.com
Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK