Parts Procurement Controller
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
- Identifying parts requirements for the parts warehouse to ensure the correct stock profile is met and parts availability is guaranteed at all times.
- To provide full internal and external customer support for inbound and outbound telephone calls and the parts procurement process.
- Support the parts sales team with parts sales enquires.
- Communicate effectively with Germany and local suppliers.
- Manage the back order processing.
- Reconcile delivery notes and invoices.
- Carry out the yearly preparation of annual stock counts and price updates.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Minimum GCSE grade 9-5 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience of parts procurement, parts identification systems and warehouse
policies is desirable.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills with the ability to make
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task in a demanding work environment.
- Applicants must be able to prove their ligibility to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter including details of current salary to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or alternatively email: email@example.com