Parts Warehouse Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a Level 2 & 3 VCQ and VRQ in Vehicle Parts at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses one of the leading global manufacturers of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to achieve a qualification in Vehicle Parts while undertaking the following duties:
- Dealing with internal parts sales enquiries to the workshop.
- Support colleagues in the parts warehouse dealing with inbound and outbound parts duties, such as picking and dispatching items in line with procedures.
- Identifying and updating warehouse storage locations, moving the physical stock and updating the inventory system.
- Carrying out sample stock counts on a regular basis and reporting any issues to the warehouse supervisor.
- Assisting with the preparation for the annual stock check.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum GCSE Grade 9-5 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus statutory UK holidays.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
- Quality Apprenticeship study program at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.