Parts Warehouse Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a Level 2 & 3 VCQ and VRQ in Vehicle Parts at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
Applying theoretical knowledge learnt at Mercedes-Benz Training Academy as well as practical experience gained in the workplace, you will support the Parts Team by:
- Dealing with and processing of internal parts sales enquiries efficiently to Workshop.
- Providing support to the main parts warehouse, ensuring that goods are checked and binned in line with warehouse procedures.
- Assisting with perpetual and main stock count.
- Dealing efficiently with inbound and outbound telephone sales enquiries.
- Preparing parts sales orders and ensuring the correct parts are booked, picked and dispatched.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work in a team.
- Able to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or email: firstname.lastname@example.org