Senior Manager Used Vehicles
Based in Coventry, West Midlands
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
Responsible for all activities within the Used Vehicle department including:
- Managing and supporting the sales team in order to optimise all sales opportunities and making direct contact with customers as required.
- Preparation and production of marketing material to support the promotion of used vehicle stock.
- Ensuring stock is available and in a suitable condition for resale to maximise sales potentials.
- Undertake the evaluation of all part exchange vehicles.
- Prepare used vehicle planning information annually.
- Develop used vehicle strategy in line with forecasted budgets.
- Provide accurate reports for the management team and headquarters.
- Ensure effective communication with all parties involved in the buying and selling of used vehicles.
- Maintain relevant company databases with accurate customer and vehicle information.
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent).
- Proven managerial, operational and sales experience in the coach industry.
- The ability to accurately price used vehicles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages (intermediate level).
- Established industry and customer connections would be an advantage.
Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter including salary expectations to:
Michelle Grainger, Senior Manager Human Resources, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or email: email@example.com.