Service Administration Apprentice
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a level 2and level 3 qualification in Customer Service at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy.
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses one of the leading global manufacturers of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to achieve a qualification in Customer Service while undertaking the following duties:
- Ensuring that technicians clock on and off correctly in the relevant systems and recording of technicians absence.
- Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports to enable the Workshop Controller to monitor KPI’s.
- Answering incoming internal and external telephone calls in order to direct them to the relevant person.
- Forwarding complaints immediately to the responsible persons.
- Assist the service advisors by recording customer information and arranging appointments.
- Create and maintain workshop documentation as required.
- Support the service advisors during vehicle handovers to customers.
- Assisting with the processing of invoices, warranty claims and goodwill.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum GCSE Grade 9-5(or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate (MSOffice).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus statutory UK holidays.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
- Quality Apprenticeship study program at the Mercedes-Benz Training Academy.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at email@example.com.