We’re recruiting: Technical Sales and Ordering Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve an NVQ in Business Administration.
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland. As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection. In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve an apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration whilst undertaking the following duties:
- Assisting with checking and amending vehicle orders which have been produced by the sales team.
- Submitting vehicle orders to the factory and liaising with the order assessor to ensure the vehicle is produced to the correct specification.
- Dealing with queries from the factory and updating the sales team on the progress of the vehicle.
- Checking, amending and translating vehicle specifications for sales enquiries.
- Other general administration tasks for example data input and filing.
- 5 GCSE passes including a minimum Grade 5 (or equivalent) in English or Maths.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- German language would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft
Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU
or email: email@example.com