We’re recruiting: Trainee Marketing Coordinator
We are looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing Team based in Coventry on a 3 year contract.
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland. As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection. In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a qualification in Marketing whilst undertaking the following duties:
- Developing brand and product advertising for use in the trade press and on social media.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of marketing events throughout the year.
- Generating vehicle stock adverts, including preparation of layouts, photographing vehicles and editing specifications.
- Attending events including vehicle handovers and industry events to support other departments within the business.
- Writing press releases for vehicle handovers and new orders.
- General administration.
- 5 GCSE passes including a minimum Grade 6 (or equivalent) in English.
- Highly creative as well as motivated and well organised.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate (MS Office). Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- You will be expected to study outside normal business hours.
- A working week of 39 hours, including study hours.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
- Support from experienced skilled professionals.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft
Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU
or email: email@example.com