Used Vehicle Administration Apprentice
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our Used Vehicle Sales team and achieve a level 2 and level 3 qualification in Customer Service at the Mercedes-Benz training academy.
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a Customer Service qualification while undertaking the following tasks:
- Assisting the Senior Manager and Used Vehicle Specialist in processing used vehicle data.
- Documentation of used vehicles for sales and marketing purposes.
- Producing letters of confirmation and invoices.
- Provide the sales team with up to date information regarding used vehicles and any orders in progress.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is received from the customer and notify DVSA of vehicle status changes.
- Gain experience in working with customers and sales.
- Carry out general administration relevant to the job.
- GCSE Maths and English grade 5 or above (or equivalent).
- Computer literate and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working within an office environment would be beneficial.
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or email: firstname.lastname@example.org