As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
- To valet vehicles to the highest standard, ensuring all documentation is completed and vehicles status is communicated in line with the workshop or sales department requirements.
- To ensure the safe use of chemicals, equipment and consumables used in the valet bay and advise the supervisor of any failures or product re-order requirements.
- To work within the legal Health and Safety requirements and maintain a clean working environment at all times, reporting any risks immediately.
- To carry out jump starts and general maintenance of stock vehicles.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience of vehicle valeting is essential.
- Experience of valeting PCV vehicles is desirable.
- Knowledge of efficient valeting processes.
- Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary.
- A working week of 42 hours, 10.00 – 19.00 Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover.
- Access to a competitive car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Life assurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter including details of current salary to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or alternatively email: email@example.com