Warranty and Contracts Apprentice
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a qualification in Business Administration.
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses one of the leading global manufacturers of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to achieve a qualification in Business Administration while undertaking the following duties:
- Supporting the Warranty Administrator with the processing and reporting of warranty claims.
- Interact with colleagues at EvoBus GmbH for supporting warranty decisions and solving problems.
- Support the Warranty Administrator to set up service contracts and reporting on their performance.
- Communicating and reporting on all service related recalls.
- Assisting with the training of service partners in order for them to better understand the administrative processes in relation to warranty and service contracts.
- Development and maintenance of the contracts app.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum GCSE Grade 9-5 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- The ability to give answers proactively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus statutory UK holidays.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.