We’re recruiting: Regional Customer Service Manager (key accounts) – South and South East England
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses, the leading global manufacturer of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well as an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality aftersales support throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them.
We are all in for change. Are you too?
- Schedule and manage meetings with key account customers and regional service partners.
- Efficiently manage customer issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Manage key account and service partner relations.
- Control and implement all technical queries and solutions between the UK and the production sites, including concise reporting.
- Control vehicle off road (VOR) costs within framework agreements.
- Co-ordinate and implement service recalls within your area.
- Increase revenue potential for downstream products and initiatives.
- Negotiate and manage goodwill.
- An in depth understanding of the bus and coach Aftersales business.
- Proven track record in managing key accounts or commercial customers.
- Bus and coach mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of warranty, maintenance and repair contracts, Service 24h and parts.
- Ability to work through issues, initiatives and projects to completion within critical timescales.
- A Business Management or Engineering qualification is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of general IT software applications including MS Office Word and Excel.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory UK holidays.
- Use of a Company car
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover and Life Assurance
- Access to our Mercedes-Benz car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter including details of your current salary to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at email@example.com