We’re recruiting: Sales Process Co-ordinator–New Vehicles
EvoBus UK is a 100 % owned subsidiary of EvoBus GmbH, which is part of Daimler Buses one of the leading global manufacturers of buses and coaches.
We continuously develop our products in order to offer sustainable solutions for the mobility challenges of the future. With our brands Mercedes-Benz, OMNIplus and BusStore we offer Mercedes Benz Bus and Coach Products as well an extensive range of used vehicles, and provide quality after sales support throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution? At Daimler, our teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow and you have the chance to join them. We are all in for change.
Are you too?
- To support the coordination of the new vehicle PDI and preparation process from delivery of the vehicles into Coventry to delivery to the end customer.
- Responsible for the new vehicle demonstration process, including diarising demo vehicle movements and arranging vehicle preparation.
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller regarding new vehicle preparation status.
- Register vehicles using RAV web when required and according to customer requirements.
- Prepare new vehicle hand over packs for customers, ensuring that all necessary documents are included.
- Analyse vehicle handover forms in order to produce and distribute an analysis of the feedback.
- Maintain vehicle files and vehicle database.
- Experience of working within a Sales Administration/Sales Support environment.
- A good standard of administration skills, demonstrated through relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to communicate with colleagues and third parties at all levels.
- Knowledge of the vehicle industry is essential, ideally in a commercial vehicle environment.
- Bus and coach industry knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- A working knowledge of how to tax and register vehicles would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in the use of general IT software applications including MS Office Word and Excel.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory UK holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health cover and Life Assurance
- Access to our Mercedes-Benz car lease scheme (after a qualifying period).
Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter including details of your current salary to Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.