Workshop Administration Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a NVQ in Business Administration.
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland.
As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection.
In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to achieve an NVQ in Business Administration while undertaking the following duties:
- Assisting with inputting data and maintaining information within the workshop IT system.
- Generating reports weekly and monthly for the senior manager, workshop controller and team leaders.
- To create and maintain a register of special tools and carry out regular audits to ensure all equipment is accounted for and in good working order.
- To support service reception with general administration tasks.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum GCSE Grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU or email: email@example.com