We’re recruiting: Workshop Administration Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience and achieve a level 2 and level 3 qualification in Customer Service at the Mercedes-Benz training academy.
As a subsidiary of Daimler AG, EvoBus (UK) Ltd is responsible for the Sales and Aftersales of Mercedes-Benz Buses, Coaches and Minibuses within the UK and Ireland. As the inventor of the bus and championing one of the world’s most iconic brands, we set standards in safety, comfort, design and environmental protection. In the UK and Ireland we provide exceptional Sales and Aftersales services to our wide portfolio of customers and business partners. Our constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do, means we are able to gain the competitive advantage needed to further expand our business. Equally as important as our modern production and manufacturing techniques are the enthusiasm and expertise of our people.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and to achieve a level 2 and 3 qualification in Customer Service while undertaking the following duties:
- Assisting with inputting data and maintaining information within the workshop IT systems.
- Generating reports weekly and monthly for the senior manager, workshop controller and team leaders.
- Dealing with customers both on the telephone and face to face.
- Supporting the service advisor by arranging customer appointments.
- To support service reception with general administration tasks including raising customer invoices and processing warranty.
- Supporting the service advisor during vehicle handovers to customers.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Minimum GCSE Grade 9-5 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Highly motivated and organised.
- Confident in face to face and telephone communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Above National Apprenticeship Wage.
- A working week of 39 hours, Monday to Friday.
- 25 days paid holiday per year.
- An opportunity to develop business knowledge and skills in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Claire Price, Senior Human Resources Advisor, EvoBus (UK) Ltd, Ashcroft
Way, Cross Point Business Park, Coventry, CV2 2TU
or email: email@example.com